Freitag, 13. März 2015

Back to my indian home

After Holy i tryed to get as fast as possible out of pushkar I spend there now already one month, everything took much more time than expected, but it was a good time with some very nice people and moments full of colour. I took a sleeperbus to Delhi and reached there the next morning. Basicly a comfortable way to travel, but I spelled water all over my bed and for sure it´s way too short :-) I had to spend one day in Delhi, luckily I met a guy how was over to go to Manali from Pushkar, so we spend the day together. Dropped our bags in a travelagency and went in the craziness of old Delhi. In the early morning it was quite nice and peaceful, but after breakfast it got more and more crowded. We spend some time in Choldi Chowk a huge basar, with very narrow dark streets overpacked with tiny shops and people. You can find probably everything there, kind of well sorted if you know where to go..... thats the difficult part, to know where to go. There are squares, full of watches in every shape and clour, streets just for tee, a bicyclemarket, some areas full of candles or soap. It was like a bee house and after a few hours I was very tired and exhausted. So we went to the red fort an extremly huge building with different palaces inside, an unesco tourist attraction. We preferred to stay outside in the shadow away from all this people.




This morning I arrived in Kasol Parvartivalley. I wanted to go straight up to the mountains to pulga, but the road is closed for busses at the moment. Here is still a lot of snow, and the road conditions are not the best, so i have to take a cheep tomorrow. Spend the day with some sleep, it was hard to get some during the busride, the guy next to me felt sick from the ride and was vomiting half the way... Anyway. I really enjoy to be back here, even it´s a bit cold it feels like the Indian version of coming home. 

first I took a bath in the hot springs and a dip in parvatiriver, nice way to ARRIVE to a place.
the Mountais from Kasol riverside, somewhere up there is Pulga
Rivermagic

The idea of this blog is to spread my experiences and moments I captured with my camera. So feel free to share it <3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen